Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Interview: Ned Davis, NDR

edited April 2013 in Off-Topic
The 67 year old Davis began Ned Davis Research (NDR*) in 1980. The firm quickly developed a reputation as independent, institutional research company by offering unbiased, in-depth financial analysis. Compared to compromised wirehouse research, NDR was driven instead by sophisticated analytic tools and data integrity.

Interview is posted at the blog: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2013/04/interview-ned-davis/

Comments

• edited April 2013
    ABSOLUTE GOLD!

Must listen.

Will be classic interview.

Thanks Investor.
  • Such elegance and diplomacy, Investor, to refer to "compromised wirehouse research" . . . .
  • How can I access Ned Davis Research market timing services? I noticed in a Schwab ad that Schwab customers have "access to Ned Davis." How much of the real NDR scoop is available free at Schwab?
  • Reply to @Jim0445: I typically find the Ned Davis Research report on the summary page for a given equity, right under the Schwab Equity Rating Report...about half way down page on right side.