Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

email address

edited December 2012 in Technical Questions
How can I change my email address with MFO without signing up for a new account. I would also like to use the new email address as my sign in, but retain my user name.

Comments

• Hi, Mona.

Check on your profile page for an "edit account" option. I can see one in my view and I assume you can, too. If you don't see it, see me a private message or an email to [email protected] with the new address and I'll make the change for you.

Hope that helps,

David
  • edited December 2012
    In addtion to what David mentioned about changing your email which you should be able to do via edit account.

As far as signing in.

FYI - you don't need to enter your email address at sign-on - if you want to save on typing.

all you need to do is enter your username

the username way

Mona
    password

instead of the email way

[email protected]
    password
  • See pg 38 of the user guide, under "Resources", above: Click on your name in the small blue bar, above, then go to "Edit my account" and make your change(s).
  • Reply to @Old_Joe:
    See pg 38 of the user guide
    Thanks to all. I got all the way to page 37 and stopped;-)

I needed to close my email account and put in my hubby's.