Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Any further news about Hank

I noticed that Hank's last activity was 10/24/2022-does anyone know how he's doing ?

Comments

• No sir, and frankly I'm a bit worried about the whole thing. However he has, in the past, sometimes paid no attention to MFO for some weeks at a time. Hopefully that's what's going on now.
  • @carew388- I just sent hank a "wellbeing check" via email. I'll let you know if I get an answer.

OJ
  • ok OJ thanks !
  • I sent him a private message a week ago. Haven’t heard back. Like Old_Joe said that he would take a break and returns back to MFO eventually. Will report back when he replies.
  • @Sven, @carew388, @Catch22- You all will be relived to know that hank responded to my email almost immediately. As we suspected, he's been traveling to see some plays, and sometimes he just drops out of MFO for a while. He's fine.

OJ
  • So, do we tell him that he is in 'time out' and to stand in the corner until we say 'okay'.:)
  • Not a bad idea.:)
  • +1 old joe Ok-thanks. Glad to hear he's OK !
  • edited November 2022
    Thank you, Old_Joe. Glad to hear he is doing fine while enjoying his plays.
  • edited November 2022
    Old_Joe said:

@Sven, @carew388, @Catch22- You all will be relived to know that hank responded to my email almost immediately. As we suspected, he's been traveling to see some plays, and sometimes he just drops out of MFO for a while. He's fine.

OJ

Thanks @Old_Joe Glad to hear Hank is OK. You and Hank are two of the main stays here. I wonder if @MJG is still around.

• Hi @Junkster
    MJG was last logged in October, 2021
    Hope you're doing well. We're trying to adjust to winter again.
    Take care,
    Catch
  • edited November 2022
    catch22 said:

Hi @Junkster
    MJG was last logged in October, 2021
    Hope you're doing well. We're trying to adjust to winter again.
    Take care,
    Catch

Thanks Mark. You are in the same class as @Hank and @Old_Joe. An oldie but a goodie. MJG was a bit older than many of us and hope he is still among us. A bit of a curmudgeon but always added value to the forum.

• edited November 2022
    Well, for sure MJG added Monte Carlo simulations to the forum. And added. And added.

I sometimes growled at him, but as I morphed into curmudgeonry myself I gave up. He was (still is, I hope) a decent fellow for sure.