Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Long and Short Cramer (LJIM, SJIM)

Comments

• Lol
    Cramer is household names now
    Stocks on steroids either directions
    You loose big both ways if you follow this idiot
  • All people named Jim, rejoice! They have ETFs to their name (-:).

• LOL brilliant.

I should launch FADE, an ETF that shorts the long ideas of 'rock-star' investment managers (Woods, Hassentab, etc) and investment bank CIOs (Hazlus of Goldman).
  • So, are these ETFs going to liquidate if he retires or otherwise taken off the air: death, disability, politically / morally incorrect speech / behavior?
  • First we had meme investing, now it's novelty investing. Actually, "investing" is the wrong word. I have to assume it doesn't cost much to launch an etf.
  • What's next a SUZE or SUZEO fund? If you were tasked with putting together a MFO ETF, what would it look like? A little MOO, a little FOO and a tad of OOO?
  • OK, here's the deal: I start a couple of etfs, and you guys bet against me. You'll all make a fortune, but I get 10% of what you get. Why didn't we think of this a long time ago?
  • Academic research paper on a related topic
    "Impact of Mad Money Stock Recommendations: Merging Financial and Marketing Perspectives"

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1509/jmkg.73.6.244