Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Janus Henderson Triton and Venture Funds re-opens to new investors

edited June 2022 in Fund Discussions
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/277751/000119312522175666/d369480d497.htm

497 1 d369480d497.htm JANUS HENDERSON TRITON FUND & JANUS HENDERSON VENTURE FUND PROSPECTUS & SAI SUPP
Janus Investment Fund

Janus Henderson Triton Fund
Janus Henderson Venture Fund

Supplement dated June 17, 2022
to Currently Effective Prospectuses
and Statement of Additional Information

On June 16, 2022, the Board of Trustees of Janus Investment Fund, on behalf of Janus Henderson Triton Fund and Janus Henderson Venture Fund (together, the “Funds”), approved reopening the Funds to all new investors, effective on or about July 18, 2022.

As a result, effective on or about July 18, 2022, all references to the Funds being closed to certain new investors are removed from the Prospectuses and Statement of Additional Information.

Please retain this Supplement with your records.

Comments

• I'm not familiar with either of these. Is anybody planning to invest in either fund when they open?
  • Benchmark them vs VBK (both funds are scg).
    Yes, they perform a wee, tad better. with a wee tad less volatility. But IMO, I'd just rather index this space and move on.

Only the most aggressive investors would be loading up on SCG. If that's you, well, maybe they make sense.

But for me, I'd rather just index the SCG space in my portfolio, and spend more time/brain cells trying to optimize my asset allocation.