Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Learn To Money . Org

Financial Literacy initiatives are always helpful:
With incredible support from GoFundMe backers, we created the pilot episode of a 10-part video curriculum that teaches the basics of financial literacy with a fresh voice.
It is accompanied by a curriculum website and PDF handout for classrooms. See all the pilot materials here.
https://learntomoney.org/

Comments

• Thanks. I stole that link and shared it on Facebook.
  • You can lead them to water, but can you make them drink ?
    Derf
  • true dat, Derf.
  • edited February 2021
    Is it me or is there something unsavory sounding to the word "money" as a verb? It makes it sound like money is something you do instead of something you earn through work.
  • No sir, it ain't just you.
  • Hi @LewisBraham and @Old_Joe
    Is it me or is there something unsavory sounding to the word "money" as a verb? It makes it sound like money is something you do instead of something you earn through work.
    Financial Literacy ??? Is this the question related to "money" as a verb or just a random thought placed in this thread?

I've been outside removing too much snow and the static temp is -10 F. Perhaps I just have a brain freeze with the money and verb statement.

Lastly, if I didn't want to expand the reserve of our money by something I do (investing); with the base money having arrived over many years of what was earned through hard work; I would be spending my time at web pages discussing why my fudge brownie recipe is better than yours.

Thank you for the reply.
    Catch
  • @catch - please send me a batch of them fudge brownies so that I may decide.
  • @Mark You'll have to wait until April, unless you don't mind receiving them frozen solid during delivery. A full 20 degree temperature rise since daybreak here; and now at +10 degrees outside with a bright, blue sky. Almost getting to springtime.