Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Schwab Log-In?

edited February 2021 in Other Investing
From time to time lately I've been getting the following when I attempt to log in: "Feature temporarily unavailable."

Usually this clears upon my second log-in attempt, but today I keep getting that message repeatedly. Is anyone else seeing this also?

Thanks- OJ

Add: I finally was able to log in just now. I guess that it's just server overload.

Comments

• @Old_Joe: keep at it! The effort will improve your mental acuity. LOL.

I got it in my head the other night that I had to sell something right at the market’s open. Well, that day, the Schwab site was completely off-line because of GameStop shenanigans and I could do nothing. Later, I saw that the position had risen during the day and I felt smart because I had held on. Dumb, no?
  • @BenWP- Pointless- my mental acuity has deteriorated beyond redemption. I consider it a good day if I can remember my name. I knew it was all over when I finally had to turn on "spell check" a year ago.

Seriously though, Schwab has been playing hard-to-get lately. Once there though, everything seems to be working just fine.
  • Maybe digesting TD Ameritrade is giving Schwab some IT issues !
  • Yes, hadn't thought about that. Could very well be the case.
  • It could be the tax season and people are doing their tax at the brokerages for free. For $40 one can get a copy of TurboTax deluxe and do that at your own pace.