Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Dominion Voting System

Syndey Powell has been sue for defamation by Dominion Voting System. Now this is a warning to Mike Lindell, and a long list of candidates.
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell could face potential legal consequences for continuing to spread baseless allegations about election fraud—including at a recent meeting Friday at the White House—as the Trump ally is among a number of far-right personalities Dominion Voting Systems has warned could face litigation for pushing a conspiracy theory about the company’s voting machines.
https://forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/01/18/dominion-voting-warned-mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-of-imminent-litigation-over-election-conspiracy/?sh=31120af9589c

Comments

• serious character flaws for living in such a fantasy world, deliberately.
  • He is another repulsive example of a human being. I hope Dominion sues him into poverty/jail/oblivion.
  • Howdy folks,

Hope this finds you all well and safe.

We use Dominion in Michigan. I was a member of my townships election commission and had to certify the process three times this past year (i.e. two primaries and the general). They're spot on accurate.

and so it goes,

peace and wear the damn mask,

rono
  • @rono, glad to see you doing well. There is no doubt on the accuracy of Dominion system that is being used in over 26 states. Is several instances where thousands of votes were verified and recounted, and the final results remained the same. Quite remarkable compared to the old days.
  • @rono- So that's how you managed to get reelected- voting machines with software made by Hugo Chavez. I knew something was very fishy.

Take care- OJ
  • Dominion sues Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 billions damages.
    https://reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSKBN29U1CD

Wonder who is next?
  • All of them I hope, every last one. This nonsense has to be erased for good. Take all the QAnon wacko's with them. And Faux news(?) too.
  • I saw that too. His products were pulled from major retailers - Kohls and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Also major corporations are pulling $ away from GOP PACs. The fallout continues.
  • This development pleases me...:)
  • edited January 2021
    Words matter and these people need to be held accountable to them. The allegations can cause considerable material harm to Dominion's business. The legal cost will be substantial for the defendants.
  • edited January 2021
    Sven said:

Words matter and these people need to be held accountable to them. The allegations can cause considerable material harm to Dominion's business.

False claims made by individuals or media outlets can seriously damage a company's reputation and inflict irreparable harm. In this particular case, Dominion's employees also faced harassment and received death threats. Those that defamed the company should be held responsible for their actions.

"As a result of the defamatory falsehoods peddled by Giuliani—in concert with
    Sidney Powell, Russell Ramsland, L. Lin Wood, Mike Lindell, Patrick Byrne, Lou Dobbs, Fox
    News, Fox Business, Newsmax, One America News Network (“OAN”), The Epoch Times, and other like-minded allies and media outlets determined to promote a false preconceived narrative about the 2020 election—Dominion’s founder and employees have been harassed and have received death threats, and Dominion has suffered unprecedented and irreparable harm."

"Dominion brings this action to set the record straight, to vindicate the company’s
    rights under civil law, to recover compensatory and punitive damages, and to stand up for itself, its employees, and the electoral process."

D.C. District Court Complaint (large PDF)

• Simply amazing.