Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Any Bets on Joe Biden’s VP Pick?

124»

Comments

• If I'm not correct ... then correct me ... Protestors broke through a locked gate and entered property that was posted ... No Tresspassing. The couple armed themselves telling the tresspassers to leave. But the d/a being a liberal democrat wants to procute ignoring state law that gives every citizen the right to defend themselves and protect their property. And ... the governor says he will pardon the couple if they are tried and convicted. The Governor stated that under state law every citizen has a right to protect themselves and their property. This is one more reason Old_Skeet can not support the liberal democrat ticket of Biden / Harris as I believe it will seed more of this type activity that protestors have a right to be destructive and destroy property. I'm thinking the subject d/a will get voted out of office.

Even in my local community our City Council controlled by a Democrat majority voted to defund our Police department. With this, I'm thinking more Southern Democrats like myself that voted for local democrats that now serve on City Council will vote from party lines and those Democrats now seated will lose their seat come this fall.

We shall see come fall how all this shakes out.

• "Southern Democrats like myself"

Southern Democrats = White Supremacists = Trump supporters

No surprises here.
  • From an article in The Wall Street Journal:
    The couple’s attorney has alleged that protesters broke a gate to enter the private street, but charging documents by police say they walked through the gate.