Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Bill Gross Buys A Bachelors Pad

TedTed
edited July 2018 in Off-Topic
FYI: Billionaire “bond king” Bill Gross, co-founder of investment firm Pimco, has bought an oceanfront home in Laguna beach for just under $36 million.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.ocregister.com/2018/07/12/pimco-founder-bill-gross-buys-oceanfront-laguna-beach-home-for-35-8-million/

Comments

• global warming here we come
  • @Ted: I wouldn't have thought that Bill Gross buying a home qualified as a "Fund Discussions" topic. One set of rules for you, another for everyone else. Typical. You should run for congress... you'd fit right in.
  • @Old_Joe: Since you seldom link anything under Fund Discussion, I can see why you are obsessed with Off-Topic. Of 50,000 posts give or take a few that I have made here and FundAlarm 99.99999% have been about funds and investing. You on the other hand 99.99999% have nothing to do with investing.
  • I tend to disagree Gross's lifestyle and personal decisions are unrelated to fund management, especially with someone like him, whose peccadillo's and opinions have generated so much trauma and angst for his investors in the past.
  • @Ted: Like the potential right-wing politician that you are, your attempt to deflect the question is a small masterpiece.

The issue under discussion is why you feel that you are exempt from your own rules with respect to posting in the "Fund Discussion" category. Your observations about where I post simply show that I'm trying to follow the rules, at least 99.99999% of the time.

May I add that you are either truly ignorant or deliberately duplicitous if you would have us believe that the actions of your president "have nothing to do with investing". My vote would be that you fall into the latter category.
  • @Ted and @Old_Joe don't you two have anything better to do with your lives than fight like little school girls?
  • edited July 2018
    what is B.Gross annual income? probably better than Trump or Obama?
  • @Ted
    Math question: Wouldn't "99.99999%" mean 1 in 10 million of your posts is non-fund related? Since you've "only" started 22658 discussions, that is a mathematical impossibility.
  • @Ted
    Math question: Wouldn't "99.99999%" mean 1 in 10 million of your posts is non-fund related? Since you've "only" started 22658 discussions, that is a mathematical impossibility.

Got heeeeeeeem!
  • JoJo26 said:

@Ted and @Old_Joe don't you two have anything better to do with your lives than fight like little school girls?

I request you to scan all the posts from both Ted and Old_Joe. You will quickly conclude the fight is not between 2 girls.

First of all I have 2 girls. So kindly refrain from using that as an ANALogy.
    Second, the fight is between sanity and insanity.
    Third, ONE of the two definitely does not have anything better to do. I hope you have figured that out already.
  • Ok... Teenage boys it is.